This event is being rescheduled for Fall 2018
Utilizing the results of the Fall 2018 talent management survey and the recent Korn Ferry competency work this two day session is aimed at Executive Directors and their leadership teams and it is all about the right strategies for HR success. It's two full days of learning about creating a healthy culture, developing new and existing teams, succession planning and competency building.
By the end of this two day event, participants will be able to:
- Identify the five steps to talent management.
- Design a talent management strategy.
- Define your employment culture.
- Define integrated talent management.
- Create your HR story.
- Align your strategic plan with your talent management plan.
- Create an employment brand.
- Develop employees through competency building.
- Build a succession plan.
- Identify tips for improving the talent management cycle at your organization.
TBD for Fall 2018
355 City Center Dr,
Carmel, IN 46032
$399 per person
ONLY $99 for each additional person from the same institution or organization
*Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday