2021 Frontline Conference
This year's Frontline Conference will be a six week virtual series of educational offerings intended to enrich and enhance the professionals who work on the frontlines of our organizations with our collegiate chapters. All sessions will be recorded.
Programs will be offered every Wednesday at 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET starting on June 23.
- June 23: Zoomed Out: Connecting With Your Team in a Virtual World, Lindsay Boccardo
- June 30: Anti-Sorority Activism, Dani Weatherford - sponsored by PhiredUp
Fraternities in 2021: What Should We Be Focusing on Right Now?, Mike McCree - sponsored by PhiredUp
- July 7: Let’s have a Crucial Conversation. That’s cute, but what does it mean?, Jason Allen & Angie Bong - sponsored by Gill Grilling
- July 14: Risk Management, Harm Reduction & Prevention: Aren’t They All the Same?, Kim Novak & Kyle Pendleton - sponsored by Krittenbrink Architecture
- July 21: Winning High Consequence Conversations, Lisa Mitchell - sponsored by Upper Crust Food Services
- July 28: Leveraging your Bounce Back Factor, Sarah Turner* - sponsored by The National Bank of Indianapolis
*This program is open and intended for all headquarters professional staff.
Access the full session guide here.
Contact Nicki Meneley, email@example.com if you have any questions.
The registration deadline is June 16, 2021. Thanks to the generous support of our partners we are able to offer these programs at a minimal expense to each organization. We are asking one individual from each organization to submit one organizational registration with a fee of $100. This will allow anyone in your organization access to the programming.
Registration fees are non-refundable.