The Fraternity Executives Association (FEA) provides educational and other support services for the professional development of its members and promotes the values and success of the fraternal movement.
- Opportunities to network and build relationships with other FEA members
- Opportunities to network and build relationships with a robust list of FEA sponsors
- Educational programs including the Field Staff Conference, Interfraternity Institute, the Annual Meeting and Midyear Meeting
- Online resources for members and other personnel within your organization
- Regular communication with fraternal partners, university officials, and campus representatives
- Facilitation of important information as it relates to legal matters impacting professional staff
- Forum at the annual meeting for collaboration and idea sharing
- Access to data that informs industry trends and standards
- Opportunity to be a mentor and/or mentee to professionals in the field
- Specific and tailored educational tracks
- New executive orientation and welcome to the industry program
- Financial support for pursuit of Certified Association Executive (CAE)
FEA Membership Dues are based on the number of director-level staff members an organization has.
- $500 0-5 Directors
- $750 5-10 Directors
- $1000 10+ Directors
Membership renewals are sent in January with a payment deadline of March 15.
Organizations new to FEA are encouraged to complete the membership application.